Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 large balls (20 servings)
This festive holiday cheese spread is quick and simple to make and great for entertaining.
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese until slightly fluffy. Add cheddar, Asiago, and garlic, and pulse until lightly blended.
- Scoop cheese mixture into a small bowl and add the bell pepper, chives, parsley, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Refrigerate mixture until cold, then form into balls.
- Roll in extra chives, parsley, or diced bell pepper and allow to come to room temperature before serving.
Reprinted by permission from StrongerTogether.coop. Find articles about your food and where it comes from, recipes and a whole lot more at www.strongertogether.coop