This side couldn't be easier to prepare and it's a great dish to get kids and adults to love their cauliflower. Perfect as a side dish to any meat or over wild rice as a vegetarian entrée.
- 1 head fresh cauliflower, washed; florets separated into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Mix hoisin, vinegar and sesame oil in a small bowl and pour over cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Spread cauliflower into a single layer on the baking sheet and roast in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until just tender, turning the cauliflower after 20 minutes.
Reprinted by permission from StrongerTogether.coop. Find articles about your food and where it comes from, recipes and a whole lot more at www.strongertogether.coop