- 1 ½ c. flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 ¼ c. milk
- ½ c. Equal Exchange bananas, mashed (check your local food co-op!)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ c. Equal Exchange Chocolate Chips
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Mix milk, banana, egg and vanilla until well combined. Stir into the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Fold in ¼ cup of the chocolate chips.
- Spray your griddle with cooking oil and place over medium heat.
- Pour batter onto the griddle into the pancake size you desire. Make a stack of small ones, or a few extra large pancakes!
- Cook for about 2 minute, or until the tops begin to bubble. Then, flip the pancake and cook for another minute or until golden.
- Work your way through the batter, reapplying cooking spray as needed.
- Top your pancakes with more chocolate chips and serve.